All prices include continental breakfast. A cooked breakfast is available for an additional cost of £6 per person. Breakfast is available from 7.45am (although it is available earlier by prior arrangement – please ask at least 24 hours in advance) until about 10am. Continental Breakfast is self service with the chef providing tea, coffee and toast. If you would like a cooked breakfast please ask our chef.
A continental breakfast includes: cereal, yoghurt, fruit, toast, cheese, assorted jams, marmalade, butter, chilled fruit juice, tea and coffee.
A cooked breakfast (£6) includes: sausage, bacon, eggs (scrambled, poached, or Fried), potato scone, black pudding, baked beans, toast, chilled fruit juice, tea and coffee.
We do not serve evening meals, but are surrounded by a large number and variety of eating establishments. Our friendly staff are happy to recommend places which would suit your taste and budget.
We do not have car parking attached to Adelaides, however secure car parking is available nearby behind the King’s Theatre, 3 blocks away, in the Charing Cross Car Park. This costs £2.00 from 6pm to 8am and £1.60 per hour thereafter.
The Cambridge Street Car Park, on the other side of Sauchiehall Street, and Waterloo Street Car Park, in the other direction down Blythswood Hill, cost the same.
On-street parking in the streets surrounding Adelaide’s is controlled by pay-and-display Parking Ticket Machines. These normally operate 8 am – 6 pm Monday-Saturday, and cost 60p for 15 mins, maximum stay 2 hours. Parking is free on a Sunday and from 6pm to 8am Mon to Sat.
If you wish to leave your car parked all day,there are cheaper car parks approximately a 15 minute walk from Adelaides. These car parks tend to fill up quickly so they may be full depending on your arrival time. You can download a map to the car parks by clicking on Parking.
Guests should note that acceptance of a reservation constitutes a contract between Adelaides Guest House and the guest.
At the discretion of the management:
- A deposit of the equivalent of one night’s stay will be requested, or a credit card number taken as a guarantee of the booking.
- All deposits are non-returnable and in the event of a late cancellation (less than 72 hours) or a “no show” the credit card details held as a guarantee will be charged for one night’s accommodation if the room(s) cannot be re-sold.
- Unless advised of later arrival, rooms not taken up by 1800 hours, may be re-let.
- Accommodation reserved and subsequently cancelled after arrival without due notice (72 hours), will be subject to a charge equivalent to one night’s stay.
- Guests are advised to take out Holiday or Travel Insurance to offset any loss through the need to cancel a reservation.
- We advise guests cancelling bookings to do so by letter or email.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of our building. Smoking in a room will result in a £100 room recovery charge to allow us to restore the room to its smoke free condition.
Adelaides normally closes for a short period over Christmas and New Year. Please call us for further information on bookings around that period.